In this position you will serve as a member of the Acquisitions Management Branch, Business Management Division, National Continuity Programs, responsible for acquisitions process management, development of procurement packages, and life-cycle cost estimate planning.
Typical assignments include:
- Develops procurement package to include Performance of Work Statement (PWS), Statements of Work (SOW) and Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) to include Market Research, Balance Workforce Assessment Tool (BWAT) and Acquisition Planning Forecast System (APFS) on the most complex and mission critical contracts.
- Monitors and documents contractor’s performance in accordance with the requirements, terms and conditions of the contract and agreed schedule, and inspects supplies and services to determine acceptability.
- Validates contractor personnel have required licenses, certifications, and security clearances as required by contract and verifies timeliness and accuracy of contractor reports and data required to be delivered to the Government.
- Tracks contract costs, resolves issues that may arise, maintains direct communications and acts as liaison between the Program Office and Contractor (in concert with Contracting Officer), and requests contract changes through the Contracting Officer when needed on the most complex and mission critical contracts.
- Supports branch projects associated with the preparation of acquisition program documentation (Mission Need Statement, Operations Requirement Document, Acquisition Plan, etc. These effort is associated with Level II programs and requires performance of significant program management activity.