Please note that if you do not provide all required information, as specified in this announcement, you may not be considered for this position. No attempt will be made to solicit missing materials from applicants who fail to submit them by the closing date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All applicants are required to submit the following:
1. An application that includes work experience, training, education, and awards relevant to the qualifications requirements. For tips on creating a resume, click here.
2. An SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, or equivalent substitute documentation used by your agency, which shows your current grade and competitive civil service status; OR which shows you are currently serving on a VRA appointment (if applicable).
3. For noncompetitive eligibles listed under "Who May Apply," proof of eligibility for noncompetitive appointment.
4. Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)/Intercareer Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) must also submit documentation in order to be considered. Please click here for more information.
5. For VEOA eligibles: Form DD-214 or other official documentation from a branch of the Armed Forces or the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Eligibles claiming 10-point preference must also submit an Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference, SF-15 along with the required documentation listed on the back of the form. For more information on veteran's preference, click here.
In addition, the following materials are recommended:
1. A copy of your most recent performance appraisal including an evaluation/rating.