Your application includes your:
2. Responses to the online questions,
3. Required supporting documents;
4. Cover letter (optional). Note: If a cover letter is submitted, it may be used to assess your qualifications.
We use a multi-step process to evaluate and refer applicants:
1. Minimum Requirements: Your application must show that you meet all requirements, including the experience required for this position.
You may be found "not qualified" if you do not possess the minimum qualifications required for the position. If your application is incomplete, we may rate you as ineligible.
To ensure you receive full consideration, please make sure that your application package fully describes your experience as it relates to this position. In responding to the narrative questions, please take the opportunity to expand on your background and experience to ensure we can accurately assess your qualifications against the position’s requirements. Failure to respond to the narrative questions or simply stating “refer to resume” may result in an overall lowering of your score.
2. Rating: If you meet the minimum qualification requirements, you will be further assessed by a Panel of Subject Matter Experts (SME) on your possession of the following technical qualifications:
FACTOR 1: Ability to conduct or participate in examinations, investigations, audits or similar reviews of financial institutions or non-depository financial services companies to assess their compliance with Federal and/or State financial protection laws, regulations and policies as well as internal policies and requirements and recommend corrective and/or enforcement actions to resolve deficiencies
FACTOR 2: Ability to analyze and evaluate the adequacy of institutional oversight of consumer financial products and services by regulated depository financial institutions or non-depository financial services companies
FACTOR 3: Ability to lead teams and/or work in a team environment
FACTOR 4: Ability to communicate in writing to convey policies, guidelines, regulations and/or concepts
FACTOR 5: Ability to use interpersonal and oral communication skills to foster cooperation, resolve conflicts, and convey information
3.Referral: If you are among the top qualified candidates, your application will be referred to a selecting official for consideration.
We recommend that you preview the online narrative questions for this announcement before you start the application process.